Dated at Calcutta, concerning his disappointment having been promised the chief-ship at Dacca. A copy of his letter of thanks on that occasion (dated 13 January 1767) is copied on the verso.
Letter from Richard Barwell, probably to Clive.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/47/2 f.145
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x00022a
- Dates of Creation30 Sep 1767
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folio
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)