The letters were written by Charles Tod, J Smith and James Povery and concerning an engagement with Hyder Ali and the Nizam.
Copies of letters sent to Colonel Call and the Governor in late September 1767.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/47/3 ff.51-52
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000778.0x000237
- Dates of CreationUnspecified
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)