Dated at Calcutta, enclosing triplicates of Bills of Exchange and interest calculated by the Executors.
Letter to George Clive, John Walsh, Christopher D'Oyly and Henry Strachey from Philip Francis and Gerard Gustavus Ducarel.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 59 Mss Eur G37/68/3 ff.5-6
- Alternative Id.(ark) ark:/81055/vdc_100000000890.0x000290
- Dates of Creation15 Mar 1780
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folios
Scope and Content
Not Public Record(s)