Tourist memorabilia from Wilkinson's time in Japan.
- 9 photographs from the 8th International Congress of Hematology in Tokyo
- Postcards (5), photographs (3), and negatives (4) from Kyoto
- 7 assorted photos, some from a Tokyo sightseeing trip
- 2 postcards of aeroplanes - an Air France Boeing 707 and a B.O.A.C. Comet 4 Jetliner
- Season's Greetings card from Yasuo Kawakita
- Tokyo tourist information leaflet produced by Scandinavian Airlines System
- Christmas card from Hotel New Japan in Tokyo sent to Wilkinson's home address in Cheshire
- Painting of a flower received by Wilkinson from Masami Ohta.