The Research Sub-Committee appears to have been primarily concerned with overseeing the appointment of research staff in the Clinical Laboratory as well as the progress of research being undertaken and was a precursor to the Technical Sub-Committee. The majority of this file consists of correspondence from Wilkinson to the chairman of the sub-committee, Mr Sewell, with updates as to research progress and staff appointments. There are additional items from the clerk to the Medical Board of the MRI and also from Professor Stopford (1888-1961).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/2/3/2
- Dates of Creation1931-1935
- Physical Description1 file