Initial or control blood counts taken for workers at Gaskell Marsh at the beginning of the research in 1942. 17 people were tested in total, 16 laboratory staff and 1 processman.
Gaskell Marsh Initial Counts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/2/5/4/2/8
- Dates of Creation13 July 1942
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This file lists a number of individuals by name and gives personal medical information that is less than 100 years old and closed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please consult the archivist before issuing.