Fractional gastric analysis results for patients with patient numbers beginning with G with sequential numbers 250-536 (incomplete), which represents patients with gastric problems such as dyspepsia, anastomatic ulcer, peptic ulcer, and cholecystitis.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/4/1/8
- Dates of Creation1931-1940
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This file contains personal medical information of several individuals that is less than 100 years old and closed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please consult the archivist before issuing.