Miscellaneous reports and date of progress at Springfield including a 6 month report detailing number of counts done in the period, general findings, and working practices. Includes a list of workers complaining of gastric disturbances and suffering from chrome ulceration on hands and arms.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/2/5/4/3/2
- Dates of Creationc.1942-1944
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This file lists a number of individuals by name and gives personal medical information that is less than 100 years old and closed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please consult the archivist before issuing.