Annotated typescript copy of an article by Wilkinson entitled 'Achrestic Anaemia'. Within he describes the characteristics and causes of a new primary megalocytic anaemia achrestic anaemia, which is shown to be a definite, recognizable, clinical and pathological entity. Originally numbered "62".
Achrestic An. Nordsk. Med. Sweden.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/2/5/1/10
- Dates of CreationJun 1937
- Physical Description1 file