Full blood counts for workers at Gaskell Marsh. There is only one set of data available for each worker but there are more workers included than there were in the first round of tests found in JFW/2/5/4/2/8, with additional workers having been tested later in the same month. Despite the datasets being headed 'males', female workers are included.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/2/5/4/2/9
- Dates of CreationJuly 1942
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This file lists a number of individuals by name and gives personal medical information that is less than 100 years old and closed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please consult the archivist before issuing.