Full blood counts for workers at Sutton Oak subdivided into the following categories: process women; laboratory assistants-females; process men; laboratory staff-males; process fitters and fitter's mates; ambulance room; plumbers and mates; electricians; bricklayers; requests. There are two copies of each set of data.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JFW/2/5/4/2/7
- Dates of Creation1942-1945
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This file lists a number of individuals by name and gives personal medical information that is less than 100 years old and closed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Please consult the archivist before issuing.