Comprises: (1) Many bundles of legal documents drawn up between the Warping Company and various other companies and individuals during the late nineteenth century and the early decades of the twentieth century; (2) 5 files of receipts; (3) Extensive Company correspondence, including 2 files on Income Tax matters.
Letters, papers and accounts relating to the Yorkshire Land and Warping Company
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 MS Dep. 1956/1
- Dates of Creation1875-1947
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description5 boxes, manuscript, typescript, and printed material. Many of the documents are accompanied by plans.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Yorkshire Land and Warping Company had a registered office at Thorne near York between about 1875 and 1947.
Access is unrestricted
Deposited by Dr J.S. Taylor