Notes and transcripts illustrative of the history of the manor and parish of Combe, Oxfordshire, by the Rev. S.S. Pearce. Written and printed in the 20th century.
Notes and Transcripts by Rev. Stephen Spencer Pearce
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. c. 338-45, c. 347-8; d. 330-1
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description12 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev. Stephen Spencer Pearce.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given to the Library in 1937.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
P.S. Spokes, Summary Catalogue of Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library relating to the city county and university of Oxford. Accessions from 1916 to 1962 (Oxford, 1964).