This series contains Parliamentary Acts and Bills concerning railways companies, city councils, construction of subways and tramways, electricity supplies, street improvements, passenger traffic, engineering works, railway premises, lighting and workmen's compensation. It also includes public notices of proposed improvements, agreements, expense estimates, transcripts of proceedings of various Transport Bills in 1928, petitions against Bills as well as reports on the administration of the Road Fund, traffic control and road accidents.
Metropolitan Railway Company: Solicitor: Parliamentary Acts and Government Reports
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000370
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LN000059 Part1/2/Series19 LN1999/6 HG85 HG111 LN1999/003
- Dates of Creation1869-1949
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description101 booklets, bundles, folders and volumes
Scope and Content
This group of records was not created within a filing system and its arrangement does not reflect how it was used.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements