- letter to 'Good Housekeeping' from Juanite Frances, Married Women's Association on married women and money from housekeeping (1939)
- letter concerning Married Persons' (Equal Partnership) Bill (1950) with outline
- memorandum and report of meeting to discuss evidence to be submitted to the Royal Commission (1951)
- manuscript notes for report to the Royal Commission by the Married Women's Association (c 1951)
- typescript Memorandum of Evidence submitted by Helena Normanton on behalf of the Married Women's Association to the Royal Commission on Marriage and Divorce (4 versions with manuscript notes), Feb 1952
- typescript 'Evidence submitted to the Royal Commission on Marriage and Divorce' prepared by Helena Normanton, 20 Feb 1952
- typescript of radio broadcast with Normanton about memorandum
- carbon copy entitled 'final report'
- typescript 'Evidence to the Royal Commission on Marriage and Divorce', Married Women's Association, May 1952
- press notice about the appointment of the Royal Commission on Marriage and Divorce
- correspondence concerning Normanton withdrawing her 'Memorandum of Evidence'
- letter from GG Butler concerning papal pronouncement on childbirth (no date)
- typescript British Commonwealth League Chairman's annual report May 1952-Apr 1953 p 4 stating that they cooperated with the Married Women's Association in efforts to gain equal partnership in marriage
- 'A Bill to remove certain legal disabilities of women', Nov 1952
- 'Rake's progree will be eased' from 'News Chronicle' dated 16 Mar 1951