- correspondence and memorandum of agreement for Mr Cowdray Browne's novel 'Oliver Quendon's first case' with Hutchinson (Jun 1927)
- statement of sales of 'Oliver Quendon's first case'
- invitation to lecture by Helena Normanton on 'The teaching of History' on 19 Sep
- press cuttings 'Appeal of the 'Crime book' by Horace Wyndham and advertisements by Hutchinson and Jarrolds (1927 and 1953)
- correspondence and memorandum of agreement for 'Marriage as it might be' with Jarrolds (Mar 1952) (manuscript note 'not so far as I know, written, let alone published E[lsie] M[ay] C[annon])