A history of Welsh literature from the Cynfeirdd to the nineteenth century, and notes on Celtic deities, Welsh history and institutions, etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2477-2479C, 2480B, 2481C-2483C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004333173(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000333173
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 57-63.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2477-2479C, 2480B, 2481C-2483C.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).