Material collected by the Dialect Section of the Guild of Graduates of the University of Wales, including lists of dialect forms of selected words, and a preliminary report upon the work of the Section.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2492C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004333520(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000333520
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914].
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 72.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2492C.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).