Notes (chwa-dad-drwsio) for a Welsh dictionary, and an outline of the history of Welsh education in the nineteenth century.
A Welsh dictionary,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2476B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004333168(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000333168
- Dates of Creation[1885x1899] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 56.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2476B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).