Drafts of articles relating to Welsh literature and history and to Celtic institutions; lists of Welsh words derived from English and of words common to both branches of the Celtic family; and a poem entitled 'Rhiangerdd Gwenfalwy o Gastell Caerphili' by 'Idwal Trefor', 1874.
Welsh literature and philology,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2489E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004333351(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000333351
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English, French.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 69.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2489E.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).