A list of Welsh dialect words compiled by Edward Anwyl, proofs of an article by A. W. Wade-Evans on Fishguard Welsh, and notes by T. C. Evans ('Cadrawd') on dialect words and phrases of mid-Glamorgan.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2474B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004333078(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000333078
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh, English.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 54.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2474B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).