Notes and extracts, mainly from printed sources, relating to the Celtic family, Celtic institutions, laws, customs, folklore, etc.
Celtic folklore, institutions,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MSS 2431-2432A, 2433B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004332437(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000332437
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh, Latin, Greek.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 11-13.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MSS 2431-2432A, 2433B.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).