A Sanskrit vocabulary and a translation of part of the tale of Nala; notes on the 'Black Book of Carmarthen'; etc.
A Sanskrit vocabulary,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MSS 2447-2448B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004332634(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000332634
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialSanskrit, English, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 27-28.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MSS 2447-2448B.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).