Personal accounts; a note of money collected in some Cardiganshire and Carmarthenshire districs for the Armenian Fund, 1896-1897; and a mathematics notebook.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2421A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004331949(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000331949
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 1.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2421A.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).