Notes written by Edward Anwyl for the preparation of a series of articles on the early settlers of Anglesey, Brecknockshire, Cardiganshire, Caernarvonshire, and Monmouthshire, printed in Archaeologia Cambrensis, 1903-1909.
The early settlers of Wales,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MSS 2434-2435A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004332445(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000332445
- Dates of Creation[1900x1909] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 14-15.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MSS 2434-2435A.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).