Two copies of an article entitled 'Some of the Sources of Early British History', a translation of the Gaulish part of Grammatica Celtica, etc.
Early British history,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2464C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004332817(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000332817
- Dates of Creation[1885x1914] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Anwyl 44.
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2464C.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume I (Aberystwyth, 1943).