Notes by David Pennant on Swedish mines, with an outline of a proposed tour to Denmark, Germany, and Sweden, 1793, and particulars of lead, lead ore, copper, and brass 'sent from the Port of Chester both Foreign and Coastwise in the year ending January 5, 1792'.
Swedish Mines, &c.,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2534B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004334451(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000334451
- Dates of Creation1792-1793 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 14.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2534B.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in the Indexes to Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).