Lists of portraits in a large number of English county country houses and two letters, 1811 and 1820, to David Pennant from G. P. Harding, portrait painter and copyist, enclosing similar lists.
Lists of portraits,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2566C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004335236(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000335236
- Dates of Creation[19 cent., first ¼].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 46.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2566C.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).