Letters, mainly to Thomas and David Pennant, the correspondents including Lewis Bagot, (bishop of St. Asaph), J. Drinkwater (Gibraltar), G. P. Harding, Samuel Hearne, Edward Jones (agent to the Downing estate), Richard Jones (printer, Dolgelley), John Latham, John Lightfoot, Thomas Maurice (London), Robert Norris (Richmond), Henry Parry (Llanasa), George Shaw (British Museum), Richard Sillitoe (Bodfari), Joseph Strutt (London), Joseph Cooper Walker (Dublin), and Benjamin White (London).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2591E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363330(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363330
- Dates of Creation[1775x1825].
- Language of MaterialEnglish, French.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 71.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2591E.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).