Translations of medical works in Latin by Thomas Willis, M.D., published at the Hague, 1659, medical prescriptions, and a discourse on Philippians, ii, 12-13.
Medicine and religion,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2558D.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004335154(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000335154
- Dates of Creation /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, French, Latin.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 38.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2558D.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in the Indexes to Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).