An imperfect copy of Thomas Pennant: Arctic Zoology. Vol. I. Introduction. Class 1. Quadrupeds (London, 1784), wanting pp. xxi-xxii, xxv-xxxii, lxxvii-lxxx, and xciii-xciv. Corrections and additional notes, in the hand of David and Thomas Pennant, appear in the margins, on fly-leaves, and on pages or pieces of paper, inset or added at the beginning and end of the volume. An undated letter from Captain Macbride to Mr. [Thomas] Pennant (in third person), enclosing notes on turbot fishing, has also been inset.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12713C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004961837
- Dates of Creation[1784x1841] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Pennant[-Feilding] 8.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12713C.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).