A volume bearing on the outside, upper cover a label inscribed 'Mediterranean and Indian Fish'. The volume itself is blank, but inset are a page of notes on the flying fish, a few drawings of fish, and copies of plates XXV, XXVIII, and XXIX [from Thomas Pennant: British Zoology, vol. III (1776)], etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 12715B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004961883
- Dates of Creation[1775x1798] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly known as Pennant[-Feilding] 10.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 12715B.
Other Finding Aids
The description is also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IV (Aberystwyth, 1971).