A lady's album containing miscellaneous poems and transcripts of poems, some of them by or relating to members of the Downing, Wynnstay, Bodrhyddan, and other North Wales families.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2565C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004335211(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000335211
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 45.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2565C.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).