Letters, 1763-1837, most of them addressed to David Pennant, and mainly dealing with local affairs (Board of Guardians, Flint Enclosure Bill, etc.).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2571C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004335698(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000335698
- Dates of Creation1763-1837.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 51.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2571C.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).