A list of patients, mainly children, inoculated at Downing against small-pox, 1800, 1802, and 1819.
Inoculation against small-pox,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2581B.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363066(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363066
- Dates of Creation-.
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 61.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2581B.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwythm 1943).