Papers and plans relating to the building of a church and a school at Holywell, with many letters to David Pennant from Morris Williams ('Nicander'), Sir Stephen R. Glynne, Edward Jones (agent to the Downing estate), Henry Parry (Llanasa), and others; drawings and estimates for a stained-glass window and a monument in Whitford church, 1829, and papers relating to re-flagging and re-pewing the church; Holywell Poor Law Union papers, including lists of persons to whom free issues of broth, coal, etc., were made; etc.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2590E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363312(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363312
- Dates of Creation[1800x1841].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 70.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2590E.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).