Topographical, historical, and genealogical material relating mainly to the counties of Anglesey, Caernarvon, Denbigh, Merioneth, Montgomery, and Shropshire, accumulated by Thomas Pennant and including letters or other contributions from Paul Panton, Hugh Davies (botanist), E. R. Owen (Bangor), John Thomas (Llandegai and Beaumaris), John Lloyd (Caerwys), Sir John Cullum (Hardwick), Richard Thomas (Llanegryn), Thomas Bownall (London), Thomas Jones (Caernarvon), George Ashby (Cambridge), John Price (Oxford), Thomas Ford Hill (London), Foote Gower (Chelmsford), Francis Leighton (Shrewsbury), J. Plymley (junior), J. Worthington (Llanrhaiadr ym Mochnant), Thomas Addenbrooke (Buildwas), David Pennant, and Richard Gough (Enfield).
North Wales and Shropshire,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2594E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363430(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363430
- Dates of Creation[1500x1699].
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Penannt 74.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2594E.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).