Miscellanea, including notes on the history of Cheshire, and a copy of Canterbury Notes. Information concerning the ... Settlement of Canterbury, New Zealand (London, 1850) with a letter, April 2, 1850, from James Edward Fitzgerald.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2592E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363339(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363339
- Dates of Creation[1775x1850].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 72.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2592E.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwythm 1943).