A copy of Thomas Pennant, Outlines of the Globe, Vol. IV. The View of the Malayan Isles, New Holland, and the Spicy Islands (London, 1800). A list by the editor of the volume, David Pennant, found loose inside has been tipped in (p. 131a).
Outlines of the Globe,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 23415E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004650770
- Dates of Creation1800 /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Descriptionvi, 172 ff. (original pagination continued from p. 317) ; 340 x 260 mm. Original paper-backed boards with printed label on spine.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 23415E.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 22853-23691 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 9 (Aberystwyth, 2003).