An interleaved copy of the third edition (London, 1770) of John Trusler : Chronology : or, the Historian's Vade-Mecum ..., with notes by Thomas and David Pennant.
The Historian's Vade-Mecum,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2538A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004334557(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000334557
- Dates of Creation[1770x1841] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 18.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2538A.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in the Indexes to Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).