Papers of David Pennant relating to turnpike and other roads in Flintshire and including details of an assessment on the inhabitants of townships in the parishes of Whitford, Caerwys, and Tremeirchion towards repairing the high road in those townships.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2593E.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363379(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363379
- Dates of Creation[1800x1841].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 73.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2593E.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).