Notes by Thomas Pennant on a tour in Lancashire, 1772, a list of drawings made by Moses Griffith, his Welsh artist, during their tour to Scotland, 1772, and of others presented to Pennant on that journey, and notes made by David Pennant, junior, grandson of Thomas Pennant, during a tour through parts of North Wales.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2530A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004334391(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000334391
- Dates of Creation[1772x1825] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 10.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2530A.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in the Indexes to Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).