Copies of Some Specimens of the Poetry of the Antient Welsh Bards translated into English ... (London,1764) and The Love of Our Country, A Poem ... (Carmarthen, 1772), both of them by Evan Evans ('Ieuan Brydydd Hir'), and four letters, 1768-1787, from him to Thomas Pennant; a letter from Robert Williams (Rhydycroesau) to David Pennant; and prospectuses of printed publications by Evan Evans, Robert Williams, Thomas Lloyd Jones ('Gwenffrwd'), etc.
Evan Evans ('Ieuan Brydydd Hir'),
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2595C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004363452(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000363452
- Dates of Creation[1764x1825] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish, Latin, Welsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 75.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2595C.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).