Notes on Clynnog Fawr and Raglan Castle and extracts from Thomas Dineley's manuscript of the Duke of Beaufort's 'Progress' through Wales, 1684.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 2539C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004334562(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000334562
- Dates of Creation[18 cent., second ½].
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Pennant 19.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 2539C.
Other Finding Aids
The contents of NLW MSS 328-4279 are indexed in greater detail in the Indexes to Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, vol. 1 (Aberystwyth, 1943).