Souvenir album of postcards and dried flowers (nd); Memorial card for Private W. Kennerley, killed in action on the Western Front, 20 September 1917 (nd); 2 manuscript letters to Miss Martha (Patty) Hignett (5 December 1918, 24 December 1918); 3 picture postcards (23 February 1919, nd); 4 photographs (nd); manuscript letter from the Commandant at Kuldana depot, thanking her for sending newspapers (15 August 1916); Demobilization certificate (7 November 1919); Dried flowers from the Judean hills (March 1919); Christmas card (1917); Photograph album (June 1919).
Horace Humpage papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection EP 038
- Dates of Creation1916-1919
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, photographs, postcards, and printed material. Includes dried flowers, a memorial card, and a Christmas card.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Horace Humpage, born in 1891, was a Private, Lancashire Fusiliers and Royal Welsh Fusiliers, serving in Egypt/Palestine.
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Ann F. Humpage.
Other Finding Aids
Egypt/Palestine catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available