Shepard's papers consist of school and university papers, notes and drafts of novels and short stories.
Papers of Graham H. Shepard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 Dep. b. 198-203, c. 472
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1924-43]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description7 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Graham H. Shepard (1907-1943), author, was the son of Ernest Howard Shepard (1879-1976), artist and book illustrator.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were deposited in 1973.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.