Papers of Thomas Woolner and of his wife and daughter, consisting of:
- Letters to Woolner, 1851-92
- Manuscript of 'Pygmalion' by Woolner, published, London, 1881
- Manuscript of 'Silenus' by Woolner, published, London, 1884
- Manuscript of 'Nelly Dale' by Woolner, with corrected page proofs of 'Children', both published, London, 1887
- Notebook containing a story 'The sermon', in Woolner's hand, n.d.
- Miscellaneous letters and papers, 1817-1915, including letters to Mrs Woolner and Miss Amy Woolner, 1893-1915