Minutes and notebooks, 1879-1900 (c), including Bryn Diogel Lodge no. 45 minute book 1879-1890 (c). This is a minute book of a Temperance Society and includes minutes, addresses by speakers and poems. The collection also includes a notebook of sermons by Samuel J Williams 1900 (c).
J S Williams collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb217-swcc:mnc/pp/32
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNC/PP/32
- Dates of Creation1879-1900
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 envelopes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Bryn Diogel Lodge no. 45 minute book 1879-1890 (c) is a minute book of a Temperance Society. From 1886, the name was changed to the Temperance Committee. It held its meetings at Rhiwlas Chapel, Caernarfonshire. J S Williams was the depositor of the collection.
Conditions Governing Access
Accessible to all researchers by appointment. Please note that somecollections contain sensitive information and access may be restricted.