Correspondence and papers of Eric Walter White relating to his books, Sacrifice to Apollo (London, 1930), Stravinsky, a Critical Study (London, 1947), and Stravinsky the Composer and His Works (London, 1966).
Papers of Eric Walter White
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. lett. c. 413-17; Eng. misc. c. 638-51
- Dates of Creation[1890?]-1974
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description19 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Eric Walter White (b 1905) was a music critic and poet.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by E.W. White in 1976.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.