This is J.N. Darby’s correspondence collection, made up mostly of letters to Darby. Where there is any doubt about this, it has been indicated by a question mark in square brackets, thus: [?]. It also includes notices, reports and other items.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CBA 5540(306) - CBA 5540 (534)
- Dates of Creation1844-1882
- Physical Description238 items
Scope and Content
The letters have been arranged in alphabetical order by correspondent, author, or in the case of obituary notices, the deceased.